What can I do for you?
- Loss and bereavement
- Help with Anxiety
- Resilience Building
- Personal and professional
- Listening and understanding what you are going through
- Accident Trauma
- Counsellors clinical supervison
I Have spent much of my working life in the care profession.
- Working in Care Homes.
- Vocational Therapy Support
- Specialist Mental Health Hospital units.
- With MIND (supporting their Recovery Collage and Group support)
- Durham County Carers Support (counsellor)
- the last four as a volunteer to gain personal insight and experience.
... I Support all our valuable support workers in all other caring professions, including vets, Veterinary Nurses and shelter staff. (Three Shelter cat daddy here)
So please, do not feel there is no one to talk to, give me a call, let's see how we can work together to make your role and your life better.
Do you want to improve your counselling practice?
As a pluralistic counsellor, I bring into my practice a very client lead supervision experience that can not only develop your counselling skills but also your own well-being and personal and professional development.
At this time i have THREE SPACES AVAILABLE for students and qualified counsellor.
I am now able to offer counsellors supervision.
An extra discount
I can offer 6 sessions for free (Donations welcome) when you go through my NCS profile if you are part of "Being Well Together, Key Worker Counselling and Mates in mind."
For those who want to contact me
If you have any questions please contact me here
I will answer as quickly as i can